Electronic Reverse Unit (E-Unit) - 4 Amp - AC or DC motors
Electronic Reverse Units, commonly referred to as E-Units allow trains operating on AC power to sequence between forward, neutral, and reverse. The unit sequences to the next mode of operation when power is removed and restored to the train quickly (less than 6 seconds). Dallee E-Units sequence in this order: forward, neutral, reverse, neutral, forward.
- Sequence Direction of AC Operated Trains
- Compatible with both DC Can and Series Motors
- 4 Amps of Current Handling
- Small Size (0.95" x 1.95" x 1")
- 6" wire provided with power connector